Rabu, 17 Disember 2014
Selasa, 14 September 2010
School has now started for SK Batu Ferringhi since the Aidilfitri break which started on the 4th of September. Even before the festive break from school, SK Batu Ferringhi held a joyous occasion which is the Khatam Al-Quran to mark the ending of the fasting month. This programme was held on the 3rd of September, which is right before the Syawal break.
During the bright day at the school, students assembled at the hall to listen to selected students reading the final few chapters in the Al-Quran. After the reading, the principal was invited to give a speech regarding the fasting month of Ramadhan and the upcoming UPSR exams for the standard six students.
During this time, the representative of Sime Darby, Group CSR Education, miss Siti Nor has arrived at the school and was invited to give a speech regarding future expectations and achievements for the school.
Towards the end of the occasion, the prize-giving ceremony took place. This includes RMT contributions as well as contributions from Sime Darby. Prizes include copies of Al-Quran, ‘duit raya’ and hampers.
Last but not least, there is the ‘salam Aidilfitri’ which is the shaking of hands between students and teachers of SK Batu Ferringhi. Students and teachers are able to interact and give wishes of Aidilfitri to each other. The ceremony ended around 12 in the afternoon.
Selasa, 24 Ogos 2010
Satu Malaysia menjana transformasi.
Itulah moto atau tema hari merdeka ke-53 tahun ini. Sempena menyambut hari bersejarah ini, SK Batu Ferringhi akan mengadakan program hari merdeka pada 30 Ogos 2010.
Antara aktiviti yang akan diadakan pada hari tersebut ialah pengenalan mengenai hari merdeka dan nyanyian lagu-lagu patriotik semasa perhimpunan. selepas itu, pertandingan mewarna untuk pra sekolah dan tahun satu, dua dan tiga akan diadakan. ini diikuti dengan kuiz kemerdekaan untuk tahun empat, lima dan enam.
Selepas waktu rehat, pertandingan melukis poster bagi tahun empat, lima dan enam akan berlangsung bersama-sama dengan kuiz kemerdekaan tahun satu, dua dan tiga.
Pada waktu tengah hari pula, akan berlangsungnya majlis penyampaian hadiah dan majlis penutup.
Diharap seluruh warga SK Batu Ferringhi akan bergembira dengan program hari merdeka yang ke-53.
Isnin, 23 Ogos 2010
Kepada semua guru dan warga sk Batu Ferringhi, selamat berpuasa dan selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan.
Sedikit trivia mengenai bulan Ramadhan...
Why was the Prophet (s.a.w) most generous in Ramadhan?
Imams Al-Bukhari and Muslim reported that Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, had said, "The Prophet (saws) was the most generous of people. He used to be the most generous in Ramadhan when he would meet with angel Jibreal and study the Qur'an with him. Angel Jibreal would meet with the Prophet every night in Ramadhan to teach him the Quran. The Prophet was so generous when he met with Jibreal, more generous than the wind that brings rain."
Imam Ahmad added to this narration, "And nothing he was asked for but he would give it."
Furthermore, Al-Bayhaqi reported that 'Aaishah, may Allah be pleased with her, had said, "When Ramadhan would start, the Prophet would release all prisoners of war and fulfill the need of every person who would ask him for something."
This increased generosity of the Prophet in Ramadhan has several reasons and indications that we have to pay attention to, among them are:
1. Ramadhan is an honorable and blessed month, and the rewards for generosity are multiplied in it. The Prophet (saws) said, "The best charity is that given in Ramadhan." [At-Tirmithi].
2. This is a source of help and support, especially the ones fasting. To encourage this, the Prophet said, "He who feeds a fasting person will gain the same reward as he will, without decreasing from the fasting person's rewards." [Ahmad]. The fasting person abandons food and drink in Ramadhan. Thus, when he gives others what he is craving for, this sacrifice would generate greater rewards, Allah willing.
3. Ramadhan is the month of giving and mercy, and in it Allah blesses the believers with forgiveness and being saved from Hellfire. Therefore, whoever is merciful and giving in Ramadhan, Allah will be even more Merciful and Giving, and will bestow upon him countless bounties and blessings.
4. Joining between fasting and giving charity leads to entering Paradise, by Allah's Leave and Blessings. The Prophet said, "In Paradise there are rooms that their inside can be seen from outside and outside can be seen from inside."
5. Charity and fasting are a stronger and more effective barrier that will keep the person away from the Fire. As for fasting, the Prophet had said, "Fasting is a shield and protection from Hellfire" [Ahmad]. He also said regarding charity, "Charity extinguishes the sin just as water extinguishes the fire. The man's prayer late at night has the same effect."
~Marilah kita menambah keikhlasan dan sedekah pada bulan Ramadhan ini. InsyaAllah~
Rabu, 11 Mac 2009
"Sekolah Kebangsaan Batu Ferringhi (SKBF) akan menyambut Majlis Sambutan Maulidur Rasul1430 Hijrah/2009. Di mana SKBF akan berarak sambil berselawat bermula di Masjid Batu Ferringhi dan tamat di sekolah."
" Sambutan ini pada Jumaat, 16 Mac 2009. Pada jam 7.45 pagi.